Here's our top tips on how to achieve a great, long lasting colour with LG TAN!
Tanning tips - preparation is KEY when tanning:
- Hair removal - if you need to remove any hair make sure it's done at least 24 hours before tanning.
- Exfoliate - before applying your tan you should use a gentle exfoliator or an exfoliating glove in the shower to remove dead and dull skin cells either the night before or the morning before tanning. This will help to achieve a natural looking, even tan and it will also help the tan last longer.
- Shower - before tanning you should make sure you have really clean skin, even just a hint of deodorant or perfume could cause disaster.
- Moisturise - we recommend to moisturise dry areas just before application on knees, elbows, knuckles, between the fingers, inner wrists, ankles and toes.
- Tanning - shake bottle before use, then pump the tan onto a tanning mitt (we recommend our own which has a waterproof lining so your hands won't be covered in tan) and smooth it evenly over your skin. Avoid using on cuts or broken skin.
- Wait until the tan has dried before getting dressed.
- Wait 6 hours and then your tan will be fully developed. You can then shower and enjoy your new LG TAN sun kissed look!
How to get the most out of your LG TAN:
- Moisturise regularly, we recommend twice a day.
- Use gentle soaps for washing and avoid exfoliating or harsh scrubbing.
- Use your bottle within 6 months of opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs- we recommend testing the tan on a small patch 24 hours before you use it all over your body to check for irritation.
- Wear dark colours when you've got the tan on so you don't stain your lovely white clothes!